Colorful flower tendrils as iron-on stickers for shirts or jackets
Sticker: rose tendrils in many colors
Various Rose tendrils to iron on, depending on who you want to design a piece of textile for. Flowers of different colors and shapes.
- Flower tendrils to iron on
- Dimensions: w: 15 cm, h: 5 cm
- This product contains a tendril, please choose your desired motif in the selection menu: "Flower tendril".
Shipping: 2,50 EUR
Denim jacket with a motif
- The Jean jacket with already ironed-on lettering you will find ..
Iron on the foil
- Iron only on cotton fabrics
- Choose a hard, heat-resistant surface.
- Place the motif so that the side to be displayed is visible.
- Your textile model must be wrinkle-free, place the motif on it as you would like it to be.
- Put on parchment paper or a light fabric.
- Select a temperature for cotton, max. 165 degrees. (no steam)
- Iron on the motif with pressure on all points, move the iron evenly, iron on for up to 1,5 minutes.
- Then peel off the foil.
- Your dream piece is finished.
- Hand wash at 30 °
- Do not wash in the washing machine
I receive a lot of emails every day with questions about cut, size, color, type of wool and a few more. That is why I have put all the information together for you so that you can choose the Bridal jacket is easier. Whether your wedding dress is mermaid, trumpet, princess-line, empire, A-line or classically cut, you will find the perfect one here Bridal jacket.
Knitted from fine, soft and skin-friendly yarns
We mainly use hand knitting yarn. This makes the jackets particularly soft and cozy, no previous washing is necessary.
We use this wool:
- baby alpaca
- Partly synthetic yarns that are comfortable to wear and do not scratch
For the winter jackets we knit several yarns so that the jacket is warmer. I've been looking for the right wool for this mix for a long time: the result is beautiful, comfortable jackets that don't scratch or fluff. This is how you can get MARRIED! And even after that, you can still wear your bridal jacket.
Bridal bolero jacket in white, off white or ivory
A frequently asked question and on these pages you will find answers, in general off white is usually appropriate. More information about the color and cut of the jacket, ivory, ivory or white, a longer or shorter one Jacket and which wool goes best with mine Wedding in spring, autumn, winter or summer you will . find: cardigan like:
Even in summer a cardigan should not be missing. The weather is difficult to assess, even in June and July there can be a lot of rain or it can get cool.
In any case, a warming jacket looks great in church or at a champagne reception. A nice jacket can spice up your bridal outfit or make it look even more romantic - as with Kate - Cathrin, Duchess of Cambridge or Olivia Palermo. In any case, a jacket will keep you warm.
Find the perfect bolero jacket for her wedding dress!
We knit jackets, sweaters and pashminas for weddings and other celebrations
Every bride hopes for wonderful sunny weather so that she can do without Jacket to wedding dress gets by. On the other hand, nobody knows exactly how the weather will turn into their own wedding, at least not in Germany, Austria, Switzerland ... actually only the far south and the Caribbean are safe for wonderfully sunny wedding weather. In our part of the world, a bridal bolero is almost indispensable when you are on your biggest day don't freeze want.
I can remember well, especially at the champagne reception I was glad to wear a light cardigan over my wedding dress. I got married in the north in the summer, you need something warm here.