We had some very hot days, hardly anyone thinks bride remember that you might need a cardigan for your wedding.
That's why I was able to devote myself to some important tasks:
- How do visitors find my site?
Not an easy topic and so far my measures have not had any effects. What I have gatan so far:
- Regular blog articles on wedding and Beemohr topics
- The URL's are short
- Titles contain the keywords
- Alt texts for findability are added
- The pages are indexed via Google Search Console
- Technically, the site has also performed very well since I've been using Shopify
- The site is translated into English ... which is not optimal from an SEO perspective
What is still not good:
- My social media activities are too weak, I am just starting to fill my YouTube channel with content.
- Not enough backlinks
So far I can't see any improvement :-)
I invest in my further education in the topic of SEO.
I use the domain www.beemohr.de again! I hope my old visitor numbers will return and technical damage will be limited.
Can we all knit bolero jackets?
The production: Yes, despite the lousy visitor numbers, we reached our limit; the Knitters didn't keep up. In itself a nice condition, at least better than the other way around. That makes me speak to the knitting factories in this country, yes they still exist.
However, they - at least with whom I have contact - only knit pieces: stoles, for example. So here I am not getting any further.
I am very excited. That's why I'm looking for a new wool supplier. With Hand knitting yarns I don't need to appear in front of the knitting factory gates.
When all of these topics have been optimized, I will design new models and finally start a new photo shoot.
And here I shot a video of how another bolero is hand-knitted: