Alpaca knit box for your bridal jacket in one piece
Soft fine alpaca made with silk. With this knitting set you can start immediately. This bolero is knit across - almost without seams. You will receive the booklet in color together with the matching wool.
The material baby alpaca is something for sensitive wearers. It is soft and still robust.
- Knitting instructions as a colored booklet
- model photo and sewing pattern
- size: S, M, L
Knit your Bridal Bolero yourself. You will need some balls of baby alpaca, needle 2 and 3, some time and patience. After a few evenings your dream piece can be finished.
- I wish you much joy in knitting.
Please choose your size in the selection boxes.
Select "my color" from the color selection box> in comments, enter your desired color from the color chart.
- 70% baby alpaca, 30% silk
- Length: approx. 300 m = 25g
- Needle size: 3 mm
- Stitching: 23 M / 25
Needed yarn for a bridal bolero
- simply knitted with needle 3
- size S 3 balls 75g, size M 4 balls 100g, size L 5 balls 125 Gr.