Wedding Pullover for your dress or skirt
Since Olivia Palermo's wedding knit sweater are part of the bridal wear. This bridal sweater is knitted in a lace pattern that rises and falls. I also tried to knit it by hand. This is time consuming and requires concentration.
♛ Here you can order the sweater Elly already knitted: a handcrafted masterpiece♛
I love that sweater. Combined with the Cashmere material you have a treasure for your wedding .
The sweater is knitted up to the waist. This makes it perfect with bridal skirts and wedding dresses. This makes a beautiful waist since the skirts or dress gets wider.
Bridal sweater with unique details:
- Meticulously finished lace patterns
- Warm and breathable
- With large V - neck at the back
- Ends at the waist - perfect for wedding dresses
- Pleasant on the skin
- Pure cashmere for your wedding or a mix of baby alpaca
- With long sleeves or 3/4
- Length of the sweater
- V-neck in the front
The white is a snow white and the Cashmere cream is a strong cream. Baby Alpaca off white is suitable for ivory - colored wedding dresses, the cream is a light cream.
All jackets except white and cream are knitted on customer demand.
- Cashmere: 70% cashmere and 25% silk, 5% Merino
- BABY ALPACA MIX: 70% Baby Alpaca, 30% Silk
This sweater reaches to the waist, up to where the wedding dress gets wider. Please see the measures in the picture overview. An adjustment of the length is possible.
Measurements for size. 36 Other sizes vary by approximately 2 cm
- Front part length measured from the upper shoulder seam: 49 cm including waistband
- Back length measured from the upper shoulder seam: 49 cm including waistband
- Sleeve length 3/4 sleeve measured from shoulder seam: 46 cm with waistband.
- Shoulder width: 7.5 cm
How was the jacket knitted?
We knit in Germany in our knitting atelier. The sweater is knitted using cashmere or alpaca with silk with qualtiy yarns. It's a soft and comfortable to wear accessory for your wedding dress.