Pullover for wedding dresses with a lower back neckline
... we designed CHILLY. Also this sweater is knitted in a beautiful lacquer pattern. The back cut is extra deep, the front of the sweater has a U boat neckline.
The bigger the surprise is over the rear view. For wedding dresses that are cut teif, Chilly is the perfect bridal jumper.
The pattern also makes this bridal jumper an eye-catcher. The lace rises and lowens, where the hole is, the stitch is flatter, then it rises again. I also tried to knit by hand. This is complicated and requires concentration.
You can order this Pullover in cashmere or baby alpaca.
From the front, the sweater is cut so that it ends where the wedding dress continues. That makes a beautiful waist.
Bridal jumper with surprising details:
- Elaborately worked lacemuster
- Warm and breathable
- With extra large neckline
- Knitted to the waist - perfect for bridal gowns
- Pleasant on the skin
- Pure cashmere for your wedding or a mix of baby alpaca and cashmere
- with long sleeves or 3/4 sleeves
- V-neck also in the front area
The white is a snow white and the cashmere cream a strong cream. Baby Alpaca off white is suitable for ivory - colored wedding dresses, the cream is a light cream.
All jackets except white and cream we knit on customer request for you.
- CASHMERE: 70% Cashmere, 25% Silk, 5% Merino
- BABY ALPAKA MIX: 35% merino, 30% baby alpaca, 30% silk, 5% cashmere
This sweater reaches to the waistline, to where the wedding dress continues.
Dimensions for size 36 other sizes vary by about 2 cm
- Front length measured from upper shoulder seam: 52 cm incl. Cuffs
- Back length measured from upper shoulder seam: 52 cm incl. Cuffs
How was the jacket knitted?
We knit in Germany in our knit atelier. This sweater is made of cashmere or baby alpaca with silk knitted from hand knitting yarns. A soft and comfortable accessory for your wedding dress.
++ Knitted in Germany since 2007 ++