Bride jacket or not is the big question
Even in summer, nobody knows whether it will be warm, windy or even raining. YES most brides like to show their wedding dress pure and in full splendor. Nobody wants to freeze at their own wedding.
You are on the sure site with a warm jacket, a beautiful accessory in the church or in the registry office. As soft as possible without scratching you are well protected at your wedding.
This jacket is cut straight and slightly waisted. The cardigan can be closed with buttons in the front area.
And in addition you can choose their buttons:
- Pearl buttons or
- Golden buttons with a crown
The length of the jacket is in the back about 45 cm in the size 8, otherwise 2 cm more or less, depending on size.
The model is 1.85m tall and wears size 6. That's why the jacket looks shorter, in fact it's a bit longer, the arms of our jackets are knitted a bit longer by default.
What distinguishes this jacket:
- Buttons of your choice in the front area
- Classically slightly waisted cut
- skin-friendly and warming
- can be worn open and closed
- Kate Winslet wore a similar jacket at her wedding
- Cashmere and baby alpaca for your wedding
- 3/4 sleeves and front and back length
- Buttons: choose between pearl and queen buttons
The white is a snow white and the cashmere cream a strong cream. Baby Alpaca off white is suitable for ivory - colored wedding dresses, the cream is a light cream.
All jackets except white and cream we knit on customer request for you.
Choose your desired material
- CASHMERE: 70% Cashmere, 25% Silk, 5% Merino and
- BABY ALPAKA MIX: 35% merino, 30% baby alpaca, 30% silk, 5% cashmere
- ANGORA: 70% angora, 30% silk
How was the jacket knitted?
We knit distributed in Germany in small knit studios. This jacket was knit in a double-needle knit yarn. No previous washing required.