KNIT sweater for weddings
I had the pictures for this pullover in mind for a long time:
☀ delicate, through-shimmering and slightly knitted
The loose knit sweater is finished with a sturdier cuff. So the sweater is just perfect. The dress, top or a beautiful lace bra shimmer through.
☀ A bridal pullover knitted for ... bridal skirts and bridal gowns
The sweater was knitted in two different patterns. The sleeves are knit in a shimmering lace, front and back smooth right. A beautiful and harmonious combination.
The sweater is cut waisted. So it ends exactly where a tulle skirt starts or the wedding dress continues to expire:
♛ Waiste cut
♛ This bridal pullover is transparent
♛ even after the wedding he will be a nice companion
Bridal jumper with captivating details:
- Knitted mix: right in larger stitch
- warm and light
- knitted to the waist - perfect for bridal gowns
- pleasant on the skin
- Knitted from baby alpaca with silk or cashmere
The white is a snow white and the cashmere cream a strong cream. Baby Alpaca ivory is suitable for ivory - colored wedding dresses, the cream is a light cream.
- CASHMERE: 70% Cashmere, 25% Silk, 5% Merino
- BABY ALPAKA MIX: 35% merino, 30% baby alpaca, 30% silk, 5% cashmere
This sweater reaches to the waistline, to where the wedding dress continues. The dimensions can be found in the picture overview. An adjustment of the length is possible.
Dimensions for size 6 other sizes vary by about 2 cm
- Front length measured from upper shoulder seam: 49 cm incl. Cuffs
- Back length measured from upper shoulder seam: 49 cm incl. Cuffs
- Sleeve length 3/4 length measured from shoulder seam: 46 cm incl. Cuffs
- Shoulder width: 7.5 cm
How was the jacket knitted?
We knit in Germany in our Strickatelier, this sweater is made of cashmere or baby alpaca with silk knitted from hand knitting yarns. A soft and comfortable accessory for your wedding dress.
++ Knitted in Germany ++