Tulle bridal skirt combined with a bridal jumper
A bridal pullover knitted for ...
☆☆☆☆ Bridal skirts and Wedding Dresses ☆☆☆
The sweater was knitted in two different patterns. The sleeves are knitted in a shimmering lace, front and back are evenly knitted. A beautiful and harmonious combination.
The sweater is cut waisted. So it ends exactly where a tulle skirt starts or the wedding dress continues to expire:
♛ This bridal pullover makes a beautiful figure
♛ Will be a nice companion even after the wedding
Bridal jumper with special details:
- Knitted mix: Lacemuster and smooth pattern
- Warm and breathable
- With large Y-Neck at the back
- Knitted to the waist - perfect for bridal gowns
- Pleasant on the skin
- Knitted from baby alpaca with silk
- With long sleeves
- Length of the sweater
- V-neck also in the front area
The white is a snow white and the cashmere cream a strong cream. Baby Alpaca off white is suitable for ivory - colored wedding dresses, the cream is a light cream.
- CASHMERE: 70% Cashmere, 25% Silk, 5% Merino
- BABY ALPAKA MIX: 70% baby alpaca, 30% silk
This sweater reaches to the waistline, to where the wedding dress continues. The dimensions can be found in the picture overview. An adjustment of the length is possible.
Dimensions for size 6 other sizes vary by about 2 cm
- Front length measured from upper shoulder seam: 49 cm incl. Cuffs
- Back length measured from upper shoulder seam: 49 cm incl. Cuffs
- Sleeve length 3/4 length measured from shoulder seam: 46 cm incl. Cuffs
- Shoulder width: 7.5 cm
How was the pullover knitted?
We knit in Germany in one of our knit atelier. This sweater is made of cashmere or baby alpaca with silk knitted from hand knitting yarns. A soft and comfortable accessory for your wedding dress.
++ Knitted in Germany ++