Wedding sweater for fall and winter weddings
Classic cut and knitted in an even pattern: Getting married like Olivia Palermo.
You can use it to bridal gowns, as seen in the photo, as well as combning it with a bridal skirt. This sweater is knitted in stockinette stitch and comes without snorkel with easy boat neck, the edges are provided with a soft rolled edge. The decreases in neck and arms are in Raglan - knitted style - just beautiful.
Art knit in a classic sweater. It's perfect for romantic weddings and you even might wear it in the office.
★★★ A DREAM ★★★
This bridal sweater with special characteristics:
- Knitted with hand knitting yarns
- No prior washing required
- Made in a light weight smooth pattern
- Soft skin-friendly yarn
- Flattering cut
- Available as 3/4 or long sleeve
We knit this sweater in cashmere or alpaca:
- CASHMERE: 70% cashmere and 25% silk, 5% Merino
- BABY ALAPAKA: 70% baby alpaca, 30% Silk
White, off white or ivory. All other colors are knitted on customer demand for you.
Baby alpaca ivory is a ligt ivory and works best with light - colored wedding dresses, the cream is a pleasant cream and matches unique cream-colored dresses or bold ivory-colored wedding dresses.
The cashmere is white, a pure white and cream strong cream.
The modells & size
- Sophia (pic 1-4) wears Hannah in white cashmere, size 6, normally she is size 2, 1,68 m tall, this makes the sweater fall a bit loose
- Neele (from pic 5) wears the Pullover in ivory, in size 6, normally she wears size 8, 1,71 m tall, the Pullover looks rather tight
for size 6 other sizes vary by approximately 2 cm
- Front part length measured from the upper shoulder seam. 51 cm including waistband.
- Back length measured from the upper shoulder seam. 51 cm including waistband.
- Wide front portion measured under the armpit: 41 cm
- Sleeve length measured from the shoulder seam: 60 cm
- Shoulder width: 6 cm
The model normally wears size 4 and is 1.68 m tall, she is wearing here the size 6.
All available colors you are shown in the picture galery. Select the color - selection "My Color" and then pass on your favorite color.
++ We knit in Germany ++